Wholesome, ethical, sustainable meals – using local and organic ingredients.
Food is to be sourced from ethical, sustainable sources.
- Free range eggs, not caged eggs.
- Where meat is served it should be ethically sourced, for example free range chicken, fish from sustainable fisheries.
- Buying local wherever practical.
- Buying organically grown foods wherever practical.
- Care not to buy from unethical global companies like Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, etc.
- Care to not purchase products that destroy habitats; such as orang utan rainforest habitat cleared for palm oil plantations.
- Minimal food packaging is preferred to reduce waste and consumption.
- All organic waste can be composted or fed to our chickens or through our worm farm.
- External caterers will need to take non-organic, non-recyclable waste off-site.