Wholesome, ethical, sustainable meals – using local and organic ingredients.
Local, Organic & Healthy
Fresh meals, with greens and many vegetables picked straight from our own organic gardens, just before your meal. And eggs from the chickens living here, for a truly local, organic and healthy experience.
Suiting Your Taste Buds & Budget
Our Bellbunya caterers will create delicious menus to suit your taste buds and budget.
Your menu will be based on what’s in season and growing. Example menu below.
Your Dietary Requirements
We will construct a menu for your group that meets your dietary requirements, group size and budget.
Alternatively, you can arrange your own caterer provided they are willing to meet our ethical catering guidelines and relevant food safety standards.
External / Self-Catering
We believe that every choice we make has the power to build a better world or weaken it, including the food we choose to eat.
We ask self-caterers and third party caterers to meet Bellbunya’s ethical considerations for food in the kitchen.
Info For External Caterers
- External caterers must agree to abide by Bellbunya’s Ethical Guidelines for Catering
- External caterers who are charging for their services must have their own license as required by Sunshine Coast Council. Catering liability is held by the caterer although Bellbunya’s kitchen is commercial standard.
- The kitchen must be left clean each evening.
- A $250 bond is payable for the kitchen (or cleaning cost taken from bond paid)
- The kitchen will be clean when caterers arrive, and left in a clean condition.
- Breakages are to be paid by the caterer (or replacement cost taken from bond paid).
Ethical Guidelines For Catering
Food is to be sourced from ethical, sustainable sources.
- Free range eggs, not caged eggs.
- Minimal food packaging to reduce waste and consumption
- Buying local wherever practical
View All Our Ethical Food Guidelines
Email us or call our office: